- DescriptionThe salty taste of kalamata olives are combined with the sweet flavor of succulent Adriatic figs for a winning combination. Try these crisps with soft cheeses such as Chévre, Brie or Triple Crème. Also fabulous with Manchego. Add some Merlot or Cabernet, Pilsner or Blonde Ale for the perfect accompaniment. (from Lesley Stowe)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
Unbleached Flour, Water, Figs (Coated In Rice Flour), Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Kalamata Olives, Sesame Seeds, Milk Ingredient (Skim Milk, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Bacterial Culture), Brown Sugar, Baking Soda, Honey, Sea Salt.
Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, Fig and Olive
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)
- Brie De Meaux Rouzaire0.50lb | $18.99/lb$9.49
- Paleta Iberica de Pura Bellota0.25lb | $59.99/lb$15.00
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Cranberry Hazelnut5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Original5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Cheese Coins, Savory Three Cheese5oz$6.99/ea($1.40/oz)
- LincetLe Délice De Bourgogne7oz$10.99/ea($19.95/lb)
- Totem FoodsBurrata Andriese8.8oz$10.99/ea