- DescriptionThis is where it all began! Lesley's favorite, this unique and addictive crisp is also the most versatile. A toasty, nutty flavor with a slightly sweet finish and a hint of spice. Try them with smoked salmon, pâtés, antipasto and a myriad of cheeses and great wines such as Chardonnay, Champagne or your favorite Lager. (from Lesley Stowe)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Wheat
Unbleached Flour, Water, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Milk Ingredient (Skim Milk, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Bacterial Culture), Brown Sugar, Molasses, Poppy Seeds, Baking Soda, Sea Salt.
Contains: Milk, Wheat And Sesame.
These Crisps are made in a kitchen that uses nuts.
Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, Original
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Cranberry Hazelnut5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged0.25lb | $31.99/lb$8.00
- Bonne MamanFig Preserves13oz$4.99/ea($6.16/lb)
- Kettle ChipsPotato Chips, Backyard Barbeque5oz$3.39/ea($10.85/lb)