- DescriptionThis is where it all began! Lesley's favorite, this unique and addictive crisp is also the most versatile. A toasty, nutty flavor with a slightly sweet finish and a hint of spice. Try them with smoked salmon, pâtés, antipasto and a myriad of cheeses and great wines such as Chardonnay, Champagne or your favorite Lager. (from Lesley Stowe)
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Unbleached Flour, Water, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Milk Ingredient (Skim Milk, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Bacterial Culture), Brown Sugar, Molasses, Poppy Seeds, Baking Soda, Sea Salt.
Contains: Milk, Wheat And Sesame.
These Crisps are made in a kitchen that uses nuts.
Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, Original
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Cranberry Hazelnut5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Salty Date and Almond5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.64/lb)
- LincetLe Délice De Bourgogne7oz$11.99/ea($27.41/lb)
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years$26.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillHarbisonapprox. 9oz$19.99/ea($35.54/lb)