- DescriptionWith a pungent flavor and medium heat, whole mustard seeds are commonly used in pickling brines, chutneys, and fresh sausage. We love using them as a pungent addition to potato or chicken salads. Freshly ground mustard seeds are great additions to dry rubs, dips or dressings—or your own homemade mustard!Claims
- No Preservatives
Yellow Mustard Seed.
Just FreshDirect Yellow Mustard Seed
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectMild Curry Powder1.9oz$3.99/ea($33.25/lb)
- Just FreshDirectFennel Seed1.6oz$3.49/ea($34.90/lb)
- Just FreshDirectWhole Cloves1.5oz$4.99/ea($55.44/lb)
- Just FreshDirectCumin Seed1.8oz$3.99/ea($36.27/lb)
- Christopher RanchOrganic Chopped Ginger4.25oz$3.19/ea
- Just FreshDirectGround Turmeric2oz$2.99/ea($23.00/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8fl oz$17.99/ea($8.52/pt)
- Just FreshDirectTellicherry Peppercorns (Refill)2.1oz$4.99/ea($38.38/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)