An elegant blend, combining several Central & South American Arabica's, for a fruity and winey medium-bodied delicate decaffeinated coffee.
- For use in the Keurig K-Cup brewing machines
- Intensity Meter: 3
- Decaffeinated 100% Arabica Coffee
- Origin: Latin America
- Tasting Notes: Creamy, smooth, cereal, buttery, citrus, raspberry, winey, dried fruit
- Fair Trade certified
The secret to the Barrie House Taste is based upon the belief that each coffee should be delicious, distinct, perfectly balanced, delightfully aromatized and always consistently capture the unique Barrie House taste, cup after cup.(from Barrie House)
Decaffeinated 100% Arabica Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Cantaloupeapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.49/ea
- SilkSoymilk, Plain1/2 gallon$3.39/ea