A medium-roasted lively and balanced blend of South American Arabica's grown at high altitude gives this blend a light acidity. Along with the presence of the perfect amount of Central American Arabica's this coffee has balanced flavors and a hint of nuts and cocoa.
- For use in the Keurig K-Cup brewing machines
- Intensity Meter: 5
- Origin: Latin America
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Tasting Notes: Smooth, tangy, mellow, toasted, nuts, cereal, red grapefruit, tropical fruits
The secret to the Barrie House Taste is based upon the belief that each coffee should be delicious, distinct, perfectly balanced, delightfully aromatized and always consistently capture the unique Barrie House taste, cup after cup.(from Barrie House)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$1.99/ea
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.49/ea