Sumatran coffee might come as a shock to your taste buds, featuring extreme flavors. These are the finest of the naturally processed Sumatran beans with a special profile that brings out a very sweet, spicy, peppery flavor and a balance of earth tones and a rum-raisin finish.
- For use in the Keurig K-Cup brewing machines
- Intensity Meter: 8
- Origin: Asian Pacific — Sumatra
- Tasting Notes: Candied fruit, caramel toffee, syrupy, dark chocolate and spicy raisins
- Fair Trade certified
The secret to the Barrie House Taste is based upon the belief that each coffee should be delicious, distinct, perfectly balanced, delightfully aromatized and always consistently capture the unique Barrie House taste, cup after cup.(from Barrie House)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$3.29/ea
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.19/ea
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea