The preparation of this chocolate, typical of Modica in Sicily, is directly descended from Aztec Xocoatl. It was introduced to Europe by the Spanish in the XVI century, who had learned the process from the marvelous Meso-American people. Since 1880 the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto continues to make this chocolate with the same ingredients and methodology that was passed on from the ancient Aztec civilization. (from Antica Dolceria Bonajuto)
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Vanilla Flavor.
Antica Dolceria Bonajuto Dark Chocolate Bar, Vanilla
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hu KitchenDark Chocolate, Hazelnut Butter2.1oz$6.99/ea($53.26/lb)
- Siggi'sSkyr Icelandic-Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt, Plain24oz$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Antica Dolceria BonajutoDark Chocolate Bar, 70% Cocoa Mass1.76oz$3.99/ea($36.27/lb)
- Brooklyn BornHoly Molé Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.29/ea($25.07/lb)
- Brooklyn BornMint Crunch Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.29/ea($25.07/lb)
11%ChobaniFlip Low-Fat Greek Yogurt, Key Lime Crumble12ct, 5.3oz ea$16.99/cs
- Brooklyn BornDark Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.19/ea($24.30/lb)
- Evolution FreshCold-Pressed Organic Defense Up Juice and Puree Blend Smoothie, Plastic Bottle15.2fl oz$4.99/ea($5.25/pt)