The preparation of this chocolate, typical of Modica in Sicily, is directly descended from Aztec Xocoatl. It was introduced to Europe by the Spanish in the XVI century, who had learned the process from the marvelous Meso-American people. Since 1880 the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto continues to make this chocolate with the same ingredients and methodology that was passed on from the ancient Aztec civilization. (from Antica Dolceria Bonajuto)
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Vanilla Flavor.
Antica Dolceria Bonajuto Dark Chocolate Bar, Vanilla
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Antica Dolceria BonajutoDark Chocolate Bar, 70% Cocoa Mass1.76oz$3.99/ea($36.27/lb)
- Brooklyn BornDark Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.19/ea($24.30/lb)
- Hu KitchenDark Chocolate, Hazelnut Butter2.1oz$6.99/ea($53.26/lb)
- Brooklyn BornHoly Molé Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.29/ea($25.07/lb)
- Brooklyn BornMint Crunch Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.29/ea($25.07/lb)