Since 1880 Antica Dolceria Bonajuto continues to make chocolate with the same ingredients and methodology that was passed on from the ancient Aztec civilization. The chocolate is composed only of a mixture of cocoa, sugar and spices, a final link with those distant people whose history we share, and who have passed down their beliefs about the benefits of chocolate. (from Antica Dolceria Bonajuto)
- Minimum 70% cocoa
Cocoa Mass, Sugar.
Antica Dolceria Bonajuto Dark Chocolate Bar, 70% Cocoa Mass
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brooklyn BornDark Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.19/ea($24.30/lb)
- Antica Dolceria BonajutoDark Chocolate Bar, Vanilla3.5oz$4.99/ea($22.68/lb)
- Maple Hill Creamery100% Grass-Fed Organic Greek Yogurt, Strawberry5.3oz$2.79/ea($8.42/lb)
- RaakaUnroasted Dark Chocolate, Coconut Milk1.8oz$7.99/ea($4.44/oz)
- Green & Black'sPure Dark Chocolate Bar, 70% Cacao3.17oz$3.49/ea($17.62/lb)
- Brooklyn BornHoly Molé Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.29/ea($25.07/lb)
- Brooklyn BornMint Crunch Chocolate Bar2.1oz$3.29/ea($25.07/lb)
- FIKATruffle Sleeve, Dark Chocolate and Caramel Milk Chocolate7ct$13.99/ea($2.00/ct)
- Maple Hill Creamery100% Grass-Fed Organic Yogurt, Maple6oz$1.79/ea($4.71/lb)
21%Hu KitchenDark Chocolate, Salty2.1oz$5.99/ea
$6.99Any 2 Hu Kitchen for $11($45.64/lb)