In 1880, Francesco Bonajuto, following in his father Frederico's footsteps, opened a small cake shop in the picturesque, baroque setting of Modica. From his shop, he brought forth exquisite cakes of Arabian and Spanish origin, the fruit of centuries-long traditions, earning acclaim and appreciation from the townspeople.
Bonajuto continued to create sweets with meticulous passion for years, hoping to preserve the art that he had grown up with, and of which he had become such an outstanding master.To know the products of the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto is to know an infinity of flavours unknown to most — ancient flavours unchanged by the passing of time.
Almonds, Sugar, Honey, Egg White, Natural Flavors.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- TribeHummus Snackers, Classic4ct, 2oz ea$2.79/ea
- Thomas'English Muffins, Original6ct, 12oz$4.49/ea($5.99/lb)
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$3.59/ea
- KINDPLUS Bars, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein12ct, 1.4oz ea$14.99/ea
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt12ct, 6oz ea$15.99/cs