In 1880, Francesco Bonajuto, following in his father Frederico's footsteps, opened a small cake shop in the picturesque, baroque setting of Modica. From his shop, he brought forth exquisite cakes of Arabian and Spanish origin, the fruit of centuries-long traditions, earning acclaim and appreciation from the townspeople.
Bonajuto continued to create sweets with meticulous passion for years, hoping to preserve the art that he had grown up with, and of which he had become such an outstanding master.To know the products of the Antica Dolceria Bonajuto is to know an infinity of flavours unknown to most — ancient flavours unchanged by the passing of time.
Almonds, Sugar, Honey, Egg White, Natural Flavors.
Antica Dolceria Bonajuto White Almond Nougat
- Stacy'sPita Chips, Simply Naked7.33oz$3.49/ea($7.62/lb)
- Just FreshDirectDark Chocolate Covered Almonds16oz$10.99/ea($10.99/lb)
20%BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 83 sheets ea$12.39/cs
13%FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt35.3oz$6.29/ea
- Reddi-WipOriginal Light Whipped Topping7oz$3.29/ea
- Just FreshDirectRoasted Unsalted Almonds16oz$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
20%Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 74 sheets ea$4.79/ea
13%FageTOTAL 2% Plain Greek Yogurt35.3oz$6.29/ea
- NasoyaOrganic Extra Firm Tofu14oz$2.99/ea($3.40/lb)
- Just FreshDirectClassic Trail Mix16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
20%CharminUltra Soft 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, Double Rolls12ct, 142 sheets ea$8.79/ea
41%FageTOTAL 2% Greek Yogurt with Strawberry5.3oz$1.49/ea
$1.69Any 10 Flavors for $10.00($4.52/lb)