San Pellegrino Clementina (Clementine) is bursting with the sweet, dry taste of delicate clementine, finishing with strong citrus sensations. An Italian tradition since 1932, San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages have delighted the world with their authentic Italian taste. It's a unique Italian treat inspired by homemade Aranciata, a carbonated drink mixing real orange juice, carbonated water and sugar. Simply peel back the foil cover and allow your senses to take in the sun-ripened fruit. It's a unique and intense taste that makes any moment special, enabling you to enjoy the life deliziosa any time.
- Six 11.15-ounce/330 mL cans store perfectly in any fridge or pantry
- The signature foil cover on each can ensures quality; just peel back and enjoy the life deliziosa any time you like
- Bursting with the sweet, dry taste of delicate clementine, finishing with strong citrus sensations
- Delighting the world with authentic Italian taste since 1932; made with real citrus juice and real sugar
- Can is made with recyclable materials
Water, Mandarin Juice From Concentrate, Sugar, Orange Juice From Concentrate, Clementine Juice From Concentrate, Carbon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Black Carrot (For Color).
Contains 16% Juice
San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage, Clementina (Clementine), Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Pompelmo (Grapefruit), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$5.99/ea($1.43/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Melograno e Aranciata (Pomegranate & Orange), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$5.99/ea($1.43/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Fruit Beverage, Aranciata Rossa (Blood Orange), Cans6ct, 11.15fl oz ea$5.99/ea($1.43/pt)
- wine&spiritsQuinta da Alorna Vinho Branco750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
10%Horizon OrganicMilk Variety Pack, Cartons6ct, 1/2 gallon ea$26.89/ea