DescriptionPiled with chili and cheese, sauerkraut, ketchup and mustard, or just plain...as long as your hot dog is lying on a Martin's Long Potato Roll, it'll be delicious!Claims
But wait! There's more! You can also use this roll to make the perfect Lobster Roll! Or you can create a mini-sub by piling on some salami and cheese or turkey and veggies! The possibilities are endless!
(from Martins Famous Pastry Shoppe)
- Cholesterol Free
- Non GMO
- Trans Fat Free
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Soy
- Contains Milk
- Contains Wheat
Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour, (Flour, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Nonfat Milk, Reconstituted Potatoes (From Potato Flavor), Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Sunflower Oil, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Dough Conditioners (Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides And Diglycerides And Ethoxylated Monoglycerides And Diglycerides), Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate (A Preservatives), Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Datem, Calcium Sulfate, Enzymes, Turmeric Color, Annatto Color, Sesame Seeds.
Martin's Long Potato Rolls
"Famous Dutch Taste"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectYellow Aged Cheddar Cheese$8.99/lb
33%Local Angus RWABeef Burgers10ct, approx. 3.2oz ea$4.99/lb
- Martin'sSandwich Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.26/lb)
- ApplegateThe Great Organic Uncured Turkey Hot Dogs6ct, 10oz$7.99/ea($12.78/lb)
- Ball ParkBeef Franks8ct, 15oz$4.49/ea($4.79/lb)
- Just FreshDirect100% Grass-Fed Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dogs6ct, 2oz ea$7.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- Martin'sSandwich Potato Bread18oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($3.55/lb)
- The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co.Smoked & Uncured Classic Beef Dogs6ct, 13oz$9.99/ea($12.30/lb)
37%100% Grass-Fed LocalBeef Sliders12ct, approx. 2oz ea$7.99/lb$5/lb for 2lb or more
- ApplegateThe Great Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dogs8ct, 14oz$9.99/ea($11.42/lb)
- ApplegateNatural Uncured Beef Hot Dogs6ct, 10oz$6.99/ea($11.18/lb)
- Nathan's FamousSkinless Beef Franks8ct, 1.75oz ea$6.49/ea($7.42/lb)