DescriptionThe #1 Branded Roll in the United StatesClaims
This roll has helped many chefs and restaurants win top honors in burger contests! And yet, as perfect as this roll is for burgers, it's also great for sloppy joes, pulled pork, veggie burgers, and even PB&J! One of our customers said it best: "Martin's Potato Rolls are like a hug for your sandwich!"
(from Martins Famous Pastry Shoppe)
- Trans Fat Free
- Non GMO
- Cholesterol Free
- Contains Milk
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Soy
Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour, (Flour, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Nonfat Milk, Reconstituted Potatoes (From Potato Flavor), Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Sunflower Oil, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Butter, Sunflower Lecithin, Dough Conditioners (Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides And Diglycerides And Ethoxylated Monoglycerides And Diglycerides), Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate (A Preservatives), Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Datem, Calcium Sulfate, Enzymes, Turmeric Color, Annatto Color, Sesame Seeds.
Martin's Sandwich Potato Rolls
"Famous Dutch Taste"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Martin'sSandwich Potato Bread18oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($3.55/lb)
- Local Angus RWAHouse Recipe Beef Burgers4ct, approx. 6oz ea$7.49/lb
- Martin'sLong Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.26/lb)
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalBeef Burgers4ct, approx. 4oz ea$7.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Local Angus RWABeef Burgers10ct, approx. 3.2oz ea$7.49/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- FreshDirectYellow Aged Cheddar Cheese$8.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic 1% Lowfat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- 100% Grass-Fed Local80% Lean Ground Beef, Fresh, Premium Packagingapprox. 1lb$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
- Just FreshDirect100% Grass-Fed Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dogs6ct, 2oz ea$7.99/ea($10.65/lb)