Made with the same original secret recipe since 1824, the world famous Angostura aromatic bitters remains the quintessential and definitive ingredient for classic and contemporary cocktails. Its versatility, however, stretches way beyond the bar counter as it serves as a unique flavor enhancer with the ability to marry flavors in the preparation of all food dishes. Angostura aromatic bitters also adds its unmistakable flavor and aroma to 'soft' beverages and desserts. (from Angostura)
Alcohol, Water, Sugar, Gentian, Natural Flavorings, Caramel Color And Added Colors.
Angostura Aromatic Bitters
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsFour RosesBourbon Whiskey1L$26.99/ea($26.99/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)
- Powell & MahoneySimple Syrup, Handcrafted All-Natural Cocktail Mixer375ml$6.99/ea($8.82/pt)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCinzanoVermouth Rosso1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$39.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsOld ForesterBourbon Whisky750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMartini & RossiExtra Dry Vermouth375ml$7.99/ea($21.31/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitBourbon Whiskey1L (1000ml)$52.99/ea($52.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMartini & RossiVermouth Rosso375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)