Made with the same original secret recipe since 1824, the world famous Angostura aromatic bitters remains the quintessential and definitive ingredient for classic and contemporary cocktails. Its versatility, however, stretches way beyond the bar counter as it serves as a unique flavor enhancer with the ability to marry flavors in the preparation of all food dishes. Angostura aromatic bitters also adds its unmistakable flavor and aroma to 'soft' beverages and desserts. (from Angostura)
Alcohol, Water, Sugar, Gentian, Natural Flavorings, Caramel Color And Added Colors.
Angostura Aromatic Bitters
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Evergreen FarmLocal Concord Grapesapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Pell Family FarmLocal Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $11.00
- Organic Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$4.99/lb
- Family Tree FarmsEmerald Beaut Plumapprox. 4.8oz$1.09/ea
$1.295 for $5.00
- $9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- NaturipeMighty Blues Blueberriesapprox. 9oz$5.99/ea
$6.992 for $10.00