Made with the same original secret recipe since 1824, the world famous Angostura aromatic bitters remains the quintessential and definitive ingredient for classic and contemporary cocktails. Its versatility, however, stretches way beyond the bar counter as it serves as a unique flavor enhancer with the ability to marry flavors in the preparation of all food dishes. Angostura aromatic bitters also adds its unmistakable flavor and aroma to 'soft' beverages and desserts. (from Angostura)
Alcohol, Water, Sugar, Gentian, Natural Flavorings, Caramel Color And Added Colors.
Angostura Aromatic Bitters
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCinzanoVermouth Rosso1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)
- wine&spiritsMichter'sUS1 Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMartini & RossiVermouth Rosso375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)
- wine&spiritsDekuyperTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- Powell & MahoneySimple Syrup, Handcrafted All-Natural Cocktail Mixer375ml$6.99/ea($8.85/pt)
- wine&spiritsWoodford ReserveDistiller's Select Bourbon Whiskey750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKnob CreekSmall Batch Straight Rye Whiskey1L (1000ml)$41.99/ea($41.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitRye Whiskey750ml$41.99/ea($55.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)