- DescriptionGood Korean BBQ starts with a delicious marinade. The ORIGINAL is a family recipe that's a blend of non-GMO soy sauce, apple juice, garlic & ginger. Now you can make the ever popular bulgogi that kids and grown-ups go crazy over. Wrap bulgogi in a lettuce leaf (ssam), feed each other, and go ahead — eat with your hands!Claims
- Use as cooking sauce, BBQ sauce or marinade.
- Made in the USA in small batches with all-natural, vegan ingredients.
- NO MSG, high fructose or artificial ingredients.
Sisters Ann and Janet Chung love sharing a Korean meal with family and friends at home — it's what inspired them to start We Rub You. In the summer of 2011, they began selling mouth-watering bulgogi sliders at Brooklyn Flea's Smorgasburg. Fans raved about their delicious Korean BBQ, so they took a leap of faith and began bottling their authentic Korean BBQ marinades.
(from We Rub You)
- GMO Free
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Contains Soy
Gluten-Free Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt), Cane Sugar, Water, White Distilled Vinegar, Granulated Garlic, Apple Juice Concentrate, Minced Garlic, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Toasted Sesame Oil, Granulated Onion, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Ginger, Xanthan Gum (A Natural Thickener).
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and peanuts.
We Rub You Korean BBQ Marinade and Sauce, Original
Like That? You'll Love This.
- We Rub YouKorean BBQ Marinade and Sauce, Spicy15oz$6.79/ea($7.24/lb)
- Bone Suckin' SauceBone Suckin' Sauce, Thicker Style16oz$6.49/ea($6.49/lb)
- Soy VayMarinade and Sauce, Veri Veri Teriyaki21oz$4.49/ea($3.42/lb)
- Haven's KitchenHerby Chimichurri5fl oz$6.99/ea($22.37/pt)