Our Small Batch Tonic is essentially a quinine concentrate. It's designed to pair with your favorite Gin or Vodka, and is then stretched with soda water to make a bright, light, refreshing highball. With a backbone of quinine, culled from the Cinchona Tree, we've added a delicate mix of botanicals, and then sweetened it with real cane sugar; the final product is a complex mixture that introduces a fine bitterness to any cocktail, and a great pairing with the botanicals of the finest Gins in the world. (from Jack Rudy Cocktail Company)
Quinine Concentrate, Water, Citric Acid, Sugar, Lemongrass And Orange Peel.
Jack Rudy Cocktail Company Small Batch Tonic Syrup
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.49/ea4 for $4.00
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7.00
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.99/ea2 for $13.00
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$2.49/ea
- Family Tree FarmsSatsuma Mandarinsapprox. 3lb pk$7.99/ea
$12.992 for $15.00
- $7.98/eaabout $6.11/lb
- Organic Strawberriesapprox. 8.8oz$4.49/ea