We start with pomegranate juice from a small family farm in Madera, CA; they juice their fruit whole in a patented press that renders a matchless, robust pomegranate juice. To that we add cane sugar and orange flower water, and apply enough heat to dissolve the sugar while still maintaining the inherent zip of the fresh juice. Jack Rudy Small Batch Grenadine is rich and full-flavored up front, and then gives way to a bright, almost tropical finish that lifts a drink's profile; use it to create new cocktails, or to revisit classic drinks like a Ward 8, Jack Rose, El Presidente, or Monkey Gland. (from Jack Rudy Cocktail Company)
Pomegranate, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Orange Flower Water, Natural Preservative.
Jack Rudy Cocktail Company Small Batch Grenadine
Like That? You'll Love This.
$1.493 for $3
- $6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
- Fresh Black Mission Figsapprox. 8oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $10
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- $7.79/eaabout $3.90/lb
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea2 for $10
- Honeycrisp Apples, Case50-56ct$99.99/ea
$2.494 for $6
- Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
$8.992 for $10
- Expert's Fruit Pick, CaseServes 40+$59.49/ea