This versatile flour is finely ground from dried coconut meat, with a lower glycemic index than most traditional flours. Its rich texture and natural sweetness make it great for baking. Our coconut flour is certified gluten-free.
Coconut flour can be substituted for up to a third of wheat flour in standard recipes. Due to its high fiber content, it absorbs lots of liquid, so increase the liquid in the recipe by an equal amount. Because it is gluten-free, it is necessary to add egg, chia gel, or even substitute a small amount of tapioca flour to assure that it binds properly. (from Nutiva)
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Contains Tree Nuts
Organic Coconut Flour.
Packed In A Peanut-Free Facility
Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
Like That? You'll Love This.
- NutivaOrganic Fair Trade Virgin Coconut Oil (PET Container)15fl oz$11.99/ea($12.79/pt)
- SpectrumOrganic Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined (for Medium Heat)14fl oz$11.49/ea($13.13/pt)
- NutivaOrganic Coconut Sugar1lb$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- 4th & HeartGhee Butter, Original Recipe9oz$12.99/ea($23.09/lb)
- MadhavaOrganic Coconut Sugar16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- SpectrumOrganic Coconut Oil, Refined, For Medium High Heat14fl oz$11.99/ea($13.70/pt)
- Bob's Red MillSuper-Fine Almond Flour16oz$12.49/ea($12.49/lb)