Festively packaged, this tall, dome-shaped cake is covered in dark chocolate fondant and chopped pistachios. It's the traditional Italian holiday dessert. Buttery and bursting with authentic Sicilian candied orange bits, our panetonne also uses moist raisins that have been soaked in Marsala and Zibibbo, fine local Sicilian dessert wines.
Superb on its own, panettone can be served with Falanga almond or pistachio creams or with gelato and whipped cream. Leftovers, if there are any, make the world's best French Toast! This delectable panettone follows an extraordinarily elaborate and time-consuming process, with proofing that takes over 40 hours using only natural yeast, resulting in a moist and tender cake that stays fresh for months without artificial ingredients or preservatives. (from Falanga)
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter, Eggs Yolks, Yeast, Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Monodiglycerides Fatty Acids, Salt, Flavorings, Overcoating:, Chocolate Dark 10% (minimum 60% Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithun), Pistachio 5%
Manufactured in a facility that also uses other Nuts, Sesame Seed, Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Soybeans, and Cereals. Containing Gluten
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Halved Strawberriesapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
- $1.99/ea4 for $7($9.10/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.19/ea
- JacquetBelgian Waffle, Original18ct, 3.5oz ea$31.99/cs
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)