On a remote Pacific Island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin FIJI Water's journey through one of the world's last virgin ecosystems. As tropical rain falls on a pristine rainforest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give FIJI its soft, smooth taste.
The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth's surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it's bottled at the source, untouched by man until you unscrew the cap. The nature of water. Earth's finest water. (from FIJI)
- All Natural
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, Plastic Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- FIJINatural Artesian Water, Sports Cap, Plastic Bottles12ct, 23.7fl oz ea$29.99/ea($1.69/pt)
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size12ct, 83 sheets ea$21.99/ea($1.83/ct)