- DescriptionThe first thing that starts to influence the quality of coffee is the environment where you grow it. Altitude, soil, and climate all mix up to create the basic conditions to grow a good cup of coffee. Santa Barbara has a great mix of volcanic soils, high altitude, and an incredible microclimate. Coffee is grown at an average altitude of approximately 1,650 meters, with a range from 1,400 to 2,000 meters. This high altitude means that our coffee takes longer to mature, and therefore produces denser and richer beans. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)
Brooklyn Roasting Company Colombia Santa Barbara, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brooklyn Roasting CompanySumatra Aceh Dark Roast, Whole Bean Coffee9oz$10.99/ea($19.62/lb)
- GreenportBlack Duck Porter, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($3.11/pt)
- Brooklyn Roasting CompanyPeru High Grown Andes, Whole Bean Coffee9oz$10.99/ea($19.62/lb)
- DuClaw Brewing Co.Sweet Baby Jesus! Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- Toby's EstateBrooklyn Blend Whole Bean Coffee12oz$12.99/ea($17.32/lb)