- The first thing that starts to influence the quality of coffee is the environment where you grow it. Altitude, soil, and climate all mix up to create the basic conditions to grow a good cup of coffee. Santa Barbara has a great mix of volcanic soils, high altitude, and an incredible microclimate. Coffee is grown at an average altitude of approximately 1,650 meters, with a range from 1,400 to 2,000 meters. This high altitude means that our coffee takes longer to mature, and therefore produces denser and richer beans. (from Brooklyn Roasting Company)BrandAbout Brooklyn Roasting Company
Brooklyn Roasting Company Colombia Santa Barbara, Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Lactaid1% Lowfat Milk1 quart$2.79/ea
- SilkSoymilk, Unsweetened1/2 gallon$4.19/ea
- Sweet 'N LowSugar Substitute Packets100ct, 3.5oz$2.69/ea($0.03/ct)
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)