- When the winter winds begin to howl, hunker down with good people and great beer to ride out the storm. Snow pack makes the mercury rise with a spectrum of beer flavors from bright, bracing hops to smooth, roasted malts and rich coffee.
This variety pack contains three bottles each of:
- Maple Scotch-Style Ale: Scotch ales are wintertime staples, known for their rich, malty flavors with notes of caramel and toffee. This robust beer combines that traditional malt flavor with a touch of maple for an added layer of depth—perfect for sipping near a warm winter hearth.
- Coffee Stout: Our Coffee Stout combines the best of our two favorite brews—coffee and beer. We blended the hearty flavors of coffee with dark roasted malts to create a complex and layered mix of dark chocolate, caramel and light fruity notes punctuated with a roasty, dry finish for the perfect cold-weather drink.
- Single Hop Cascade IPA:This IPA features the flavors of the Cascade hop in an all-new way. Highlighting its signature citrus, pine and floral flavors, this IPA is an homage to the hop varietal that helped cultivate the love of bold, hop-forward beers for brewers worldwide and made our original Draught-style Pale Ale a modern beer classic.
- Pale Ale: Pale Ale began as a home brewer's dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.
(from Sierra Nevada)