- DescriptionFussiness and gas can be a common part of feeding your baby. Similac Soy Isomil is specially designed to comfort with the gentleness of soy to soothe the tummy. Soy-based formulas have been clinically shown to help reduce feeding problems. No other soy-based formula has been studied more than Isomil. Similac Soy Isomil has OptiGRO to support your baby's brain and eye development. (from Similac)
Corn Syrup Solids (39%), Soy Protein Isolate (14%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (11%), Sugar (10%), Soy Oil (8%), Coconut Oil (8%), Less Than 2% Of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Luten, Lycopene, Fructosacharrides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, L-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide.
Similac Soy Isomil Powdered Infant Formula with Iron
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea
$2.492 for $3
- SunsetOrganic Campari Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.29/bnc
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.49/ea
$5.992 for $8
- $7.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$6.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$2.29/ea