Step right up, folks, and prepare to be amazed—by the Hop-o-Rama. Six hoppy beers, three mix pack exclusives, one great time.
- IPA - Floral and citrus notes combine with a unique malt profile to impart a clean, fresh finish. Our IPA is a crisp, balanced interpretation of this classic style...best enjoyed with friends.
- Rec. League - Rec League isnt just new to you—it's new to beer. We spent 18 months developing a beer that packed all the flavor of a New England IPA into a crushable, better-for-you package. Low in alcohol, light in calories, and just a little hazy, Rec. League was crafted to be your #1 cool-down companion.
- The Craic - The Craic is a hybrid ale that combines two classic styles, IPA and Irish Red Ale, to create a unique and flavorful beer. The malt combination commonly used in Irish Red Ales brings a toasted, malty flavor that balances the citrusy and fruity character of the hops.
- Double IPA - Big on hops but not too bitter, this Double IPA has a boatload of aromatic hop character and just enough malt body to balance it out.
- New England Pale Ale - A medley of brand-new hop varieties brings vibrant fruit aromatics and fresh hop character to this refreshing take on the Pale Ale style.
- Oatmeal IPA - A hearty addition of flaked oats lends a slight haze and subtle sweetness to this India Pale Ale. The lively citrus and tropical fruit hop notes complement its smooth body and soft mouthfeel.