Six styles to help celebrate the warmer weather ahead!
- Boston Lager: Samuel Adams Boston Lager helped lead the American beer revolution, reviving a passion for full-flavored brews that are robust and rich with character.
- Fresh As Helles: The soft citrus of orange blossom adds a bright accent to the slightly sweet honey malt notes in this Helles lager, leading to a round, smooth finish.
- Noble Pils: This unique pilsner showcases all 5 Noble hops from the world's oldest growing regions for a distinct, complex hop character. The floral, citrusy aroma and flavors from the Noble hops are balanced by the honeyed malt notes of special Bohemian spring barley, for a crisp, fresh taste.
- Kellerbier: Kellerbiers originated in German cellars when brewers couldn't wait to taste the fruits of their labor, so they tapped yound beers straight from the barrels. Our version ages on oak chips for a refreshing juxtaposition of light unfiltered malts with an intriguing woodsy note.
- Coffee Black Lager: Everything you love about your morning cup with no cream or sugar needed, this brew combines exotic coffee with roasted malts for a smooth finish that's perfect any time of day or night.
- Smoked Lager: The traditional rauchbier's delicate balance of beechwood smokiness and toasty malts make it the perfect beer for sitting around a fire pit with friends or warming up on a chilly night.
(from Samuel Adams)