Six styles to help celebrate the warmer weather ahead!
- Boston Lager — This is the beer that started it all. Since 1984, Samuel Adams Boston Lager has used only the finest hand-selected ingredients to create this perfectly balanced and complex original brew.
- Hopscape — Four types of West Coast hops add bold notes of pine and juicy grapefruit to this deep golden wheat ale, for a crisp flavor that's a refreshing escape from winter's lingering chill.
- Fresh As Helles — The soft citrus of orange blossom adds a bright accent to the slightly sweet honey malt notes in this Helles lager, leading to a round, smooth finish.
- Noble Pils — Pilsner showcasing five noble hops for floral, citrusy aroma and flavors.
- Ella Blanc IPL — With the hoppiness of an IPA and the crispness of a lager this IPL carries notes of orange peel, pine, and tropical fruit.
- Irish Red — This hearty brew is full of rich malty character inspired by the red ales of Ireland.
(from Samuel Adams)