- DescriptionNot only does this coffee taste delicious and refreshing when brewed hot or cold, it also represents a commitment to support and nurture the Haitian coffee industry.BrandAbout La Colombe Coffee Roasters
Farmers from the highest mountains of Southeastern Haiti overlooking the Caribbean grow coffee the way it has been done for two-hundred years—on small, family-owned farms alongside a diverse mix of shade trees, banana plants, and ground crops. Women cheerfully process and sort the coffee and load up the best grades for export on the colorful "Tap Tap" trucks to be delivered to the shipyards of Port Au Prince. The resulting elegant, velvety-smooth coffee is a perfect example of what we mean by a culinary coffee and stands as a testimony to the abiding smallholder Haitian farmers with whom we are excited to have this historic partnership. (from La Colombe)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- Sweet 'N LowSugar Substitute Packets100ct, 3.5oz$2.69/ea($0.03/ct)
- DominoSugar Packets100ct$3.19/ea($0.03/ct)