- DescriptionNot only does this coffee taste delicious and refreshing when brewed hot or cold, it also represents a commitment to support and nurture the Haitian coffee industry.
Farmers from the highest mountains of Southeastern Haiti overlooking the Caribbean grow coffee the way it has been done for two-hundred years—on small, family-owned farms alongside a diverse mix of shade trees, banana plants, and ground crops. Women cheerfully process and sort the coffee and load up the best grades for export on the colorful "Tap Tap" trucks to be delivered to the shipyards of Port Au Prince. The resulting elegant, velvety-smooth coffee is a perfect example of what we mean by a culinary coffee and stands as a testimony to the abiding smallholder Haitian farmers with whom we are excited to have this historic partnership. (from La Colombe)
La Colombe Coffee Roasters Workshop Haiti Mare Blanche Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHalf & Half1 quart$3.49/ea
- In the RawGranulated Sugar2lbs$4.49/ea($2.25/lb)
- MorrisonsMarble Crunch Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- SilkOrganic Soymilk, Unsweetened, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- RolandRough Cut Demerara Sugar Cubes17.5oz$3.69/ea($3.39/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.79/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Light Agave Nectar23.5oz$7.99/ea($5.44/lb)
- FreshDirectSour Cream Pound Cake1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- SilkPureAlmond All-Natural Almond Milk, Unsweetened, Carton64fl oz$3.99/ea
- DominoPowdered Confectioners Sugar1lb$1.99/ea($1.99/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Chocolate Chip Pound Cake1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)