- DescriptionBarilla Collezione is a line of specialty pasta cuts inspired by the regions of Italy. Bucatini originates from the region of Lazio, home to the capital city of Rome, Italy. Bucatini resembles a thick spaghetti but with a hollow center, known as the "buco", or hole. Historically, Bucatini was made by rolling past dough over a smooth stick to attain the hollow center. Our Collezione Bucatini is bronze cut to provide a texture similar to homemade pasta. Its robust shape pairs perfectly with rich tomato-based sauces, vegetables, and cheese. (from Barilla)
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
This product is manufactured on equipment that processes products containing eggs.
Barilla Collezione Bucatini
- BuitoniPesto Sauce with Basil7oz$5.19/ea($11.80/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
10%Earthbound FarmOrganic Chopped Salad Asian Kitapprox. 11oz
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
20%BarillaTraditional Basil Pesto Sauce6oz$2.39/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Pecorino Romano Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- FreshDirect FrozenOven-Ready Sourdough Rolls6ct$3.99/ea($0.66/ct)
- Giovanni RanaAll-Natural Basil Pesto Sauce7oz$5.29/ea($12.02/lb)
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
56%FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$0.99/ea