DescriptionStella Artois' rich brewing history dates back to 1366 in Leuven, Belgium, and was first brewed to celebrate the holiday season. This authentic Belgian Lager's floral hop aroma, well balanced fruity malty sweetness, crisp hop bitterness, and soft dry finish is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available. (from Stella Artois)
Stella Artois Lager, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- CoronaExtra Lager, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$22.99/ea($2.55/pt)
- Modelo EspecialLager, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$22.99/ea($3.01/pt)
- Oskar BluesDales Pale Ale, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$21.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Angry OrchardHard Cider, Crisp Apple, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- Bronx BreweryThe Boogie Down Set Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$24.99/ea($2.78/pt)