Aval means Apple in Breton, the traditional language in Bretagne, an area that's made cider for more than 1,000 years and is touted by insiders as the best region for the drink in the world.
Aval cider combines four types of apples picked exclusively in the region, giving it a crisp and citrusy taste, a delightful balance of subtle sweetness and refreshing bitterness. (from Aval)
- Gluten Free
- Contains Sulfites
100% Pure Apple Juice
Aval Cidre Artisanal, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- ShacksburyDry Craft Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($5.00/pt)
- ShacksburyDry Rosé Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($5.00/pt)
- Original SinDry Rosé Cider, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$15.99/ea($3.55/pt)
- Graft CiderFarm Flor Rustic Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($4.66/pt)
- Kettle ChipsOrganic Potato Chips, Salted5oz$3.49/ea($11.17/lb)
- wine&spiritsBowmoreIslay 12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)