DescriptionThis variety pack contains four of each beer:
- Sculpin IPA: A great example of what got us into brewing in the first place. After years of experimenting, we knew hopping an ale at five separate stages would produce something special. The result ended up being this gold-medal winning IPA, whose inspired use of hops creates hints of apricot, peach, mango, and lemon flavors, but still packs a bit of a sting, just like a Sculpin fish.
- Manta Ray Double IPA: Aromas of fresh, citrusy tangerine, melon, and light pine leap from the beer and linger over a smooth finish. Like its namesake, this brew can sneak up on you — a big beer without a bite.
- Fathom IPA: This crisp and clean brew features a touch of malt on the surface with an ocean of zesty orange and piney hops below. The result is a refreshing, easy drinking IPA with just the right amount of depth.
(from Ballast Point)
Ballast Point IPA Mix Pack, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- StoneIPA Mixed Pack, Glass Bottles12ct, 12fl oz ea$27.99/ea($3.11/pt)
5%Health-AdeKombucha, Pomegranate, Glass Bottles12ct, 16fl oz ea$45.49/cs
- Beers of Mexico Fiesta Pack, Glass Bottles12ct, 12fl oz ea$20.99/ea($2.33/pt)
- Sixpoint BreweryHigher Volume Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$25.99/ea($2.89/pt)
- Southern Tier Brewing CompanyOverpack'd Variety Pack, Cans15ct, 12fl oz ea$24.99/ea($2.22/pt)
- Austin EastcidersCider Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$24.99/ea($2.78/pt)
- Blue MoonVariety Pack, Glass Bottles12ct, 12fl oz ea$20.99/ea($2.33/pt)
- Bronx BreweryThe Boogie Down Set Variety Pack, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$24.99/ea($2.78/pt)
13%LagunitasIPA, Glass Bottles12ct, 12fl oz ea$22.99/eaAny 2 Select Beers for $40($2.55/pt)
- PurinaBeneful Dry Dog Food, Original3.5lbs$7.99/ea($2.28/lb)
7%Downeast Cider HouseCraft Cider Variety Pack, Cans9ct, 12fl oz ea$19.49/ea
- New Belgium BrewingFat Tire Amber Ale, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)