- DescriptionChowder is a Maine tradition and staple. When the temperature drops outside and the snow starts to fly, Maine families gather in their kitchens over comforting bowls of thick warm chowder, to catch up, share a story, or just to have a laugh. Our recipe has been fine-tuned over generations, passed down from mother to daughter, father to son. Our specialty seafood chowders are loaded with simple, easy to understand ingredients and chunks of fresh fish and seafood — the way any self-respecting chowder should be! (from Bar Harbor)Claims
- All Natural
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Shellfish
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Water, Fresh Clams, Potatoes, Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk, Salt) Native Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Onions, Seasoned Salt (Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Turmeric, Garlic) and Pepper.
This product made in a facility that uses Milk, Wheat, Fish, and Shellfish.
Bar Harbor New England Style Chowder, Clam
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bar HarborNew England Style Bisque, Lobster10.5oz$3.99/ea($6.08/lb)
- Wolfgang PuckOrganic Soup, Free Range Chicken with White and Wild Rice14.5oz$3.29/ea($3.63/lb)
- Bar HarborChopped Clams6.5oz$4.99/ea($12.28/lb)