These are the delicate, ivory-colored nuts found inside the cones of several varieties of pine trees. These Pine Nuts, also known as pignoli, are an essential ingredient in basil pesto and a rich, mild addition to baked goods. Toast these nuts and serve on top of Fusilli pasta, tossed with olive oil, lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
Packed in a facility that packages peanuts, nuts, soy, wheat and dairy.
Terrafina Pine Nuts
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Blue BuffaloFreedom Grain-Free Adult Dog Food, Chicken with Potatoes and Peas Recipe11lbs$39.99/ea($3.64/lb)
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Green Zucchini$2.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectBlanched Almond Slivers7oz$4.49/ea($10.20/lb)
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 15oz$6.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Fresh Salted Mozzarella16oz$7.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Heirloom Tomato$4.99/lb
28%Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Green Kaleapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.89/ea($0.32/ct)
- Just FreshDirectSalted Marcona Almonds6oz$11.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectWhole Coriander1.1oz$3.59/ea($51.29/lb)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9