These are the delicate, ivory-colored nuts found inside the cones of several varieties of pine trees. These Pine Nuts, also known as pignoli, are an essential ingredient in basil pesto and a rich, mild addition to baked goods. Toast these nuts and serve on top of Fusilli pasta, tossed with olive oil, lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
Packed in a facility that packages peanuts, nuts, soy, wheat and dairy.
Terrafina Pine Nuts
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Just FreshDirectRoasted Salted Almonds7oz$4.49/ea($10.20/lb)
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$5.49/ea($5.49/lb)
- Just FreshDirectBlanched Almond Slices10oz$6.99/ea($11.10/lb)
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectDried Cranberries Snack Packs10ct, 2oz ea$7.99/ea($6.39/lb)