These are the delicate, ivory-colored nuts found inside the cones of several varieties of pine trees. These Pine Nuts, also known as pignoli, are an essential ingredient in basil pesto and a rich, mild addition to baked goods. Toast these nuts and serve on top of Fusilli pasta, tossed with olive oil, lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
Packed in a facility that packages peanuts, nuts, soy, wheat and dairy.
Terrafina Pine Nuts
- ArnoldWhole Grains Oatnut Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.49/ea($2.99/lb)
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 83 sheets ea$12.39/cs
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 74 sheets ea$4.79/ea
- Levy'sReal Jewish Rye Bread (Seedless)16oz, 14 slices ea$3.69/ea($3.69/lb)
- CharminUltra Soft 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, Double Rolls12ct, 142 sheets ea$8.79/ea
- Horizon OrganicAmerican Cheese Singles12ct, 0.67oz ea$4.69/ea($9.38/lb)