Chewy and pungent with a tangy tartness, these apricots are the real deal. Zippy ripe fruits that taste as though you've dried them yourself, they make wonderful snacks, and they're just the thing to liven up recipes. Try them in Middle Eastern dishes — they make knockout tagines and tarts, or steep with almonds in rose water for a fragrant dessert.
Apricots, Sulphur Dioxide.
Packed in a facility that packages peanuts, nuts, wheat, soy and dairy.
Terrafina Tart California Apricots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$12.39/cs
- Land O'LakesSalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$4.19/ea
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 84 sheets ea$4.79/ea
- Land O'LakesUnsalted Butter4ct, 4oz ea$4.19/ea
- Thomas'English Muffins, Original6ct, 12oz$4.49/ea($5.99/lb)
- CharminUltra Soft 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, Double Rolls12ct, 142 sheets ea$8.79/ea
- Breakstone'sAll-Natural Unsalted Butter2ct, 4oz ea$2.69/ea
$3.69Any 2 Butters for $5.00($5.38/lb)