Tangy, moist, and chewy, these apricots are little round delights with deep, fruity flavor. With no added sugar, it's all natural sweetness. Use them for a blast of natural fruit in Middle Eastern grain dishes. They also make a terrific breakfast treat: just add them to rolled oats, nuts, and raisins, and pour on some milk for a traditional muesli breakfast cereal.
Apricots, Sulphur Dioxide Added As Preservative.
Caution: May contain occasional pit or pit fragments.
Sunshine Snacks Sundried Turkish Apricots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- TribeHummus Snackers, Classic4ct, 2oz ea$2.79/ea
- SkinnyPopPopcorn, Original 100-Calorie Packs6ct, 0.65oz ea$5.49/ea($22.88/lb)
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$3.59/ea
- KINDPLUS Bars, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein12ct, 1.4oz ea$14.99/ea
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt12ct, 6oz ea$15.99/cs