- This variety pack contains three bottles each of:
- Mermaid Pilsner: Mermaid Pilsner is a light-bodied, crisp drinking, nicely hopped lager. A heavy-handed addition of rye malt adds a mild spiciness, which is balanced by a light, fruity, floral hop aroma.
- Overpass IPA: Overpass is a deep golden, richly aromatic IPA. Its bright bitterness is enhanced with big, juicy citrus and tropical hop aromas.
- Coney Island Freaktoberfest Big Ol Pumpkin Ale: Freaktoberfest is a hauntingly complex, copper-hued pumpkin and espresso ale. Caramel aromas intermingle with hints of allspice and cinnamon. A roasted, rich body is highlighted by Brooklyn's own Café Grumpy's specially selected espresso beans and is finished with sweet pumpkin.
- 1609 Amber Ale: 1609 is a bold amber ale with a malt-forward, slightly nutty character and a strong citrus hop nose.
(from Coney Island)