- Goose Island's autumn variety pack is back with a great new mix! This variety pack is the perfect solution for customers who are thirsty for beer exploration. Each pack offers bottles of:
- Goose IPA: Our India Pale Ale recalls a time when ales shipped from England to India were highly hopped to preserve their distinct taste during the long journey. The result is a hop lover's dream with a fruity aroma, set off by a dry malt middle, and long hop finish.
- Goose Four Star Pils: This golden-hued pilsner has a light, fresh body and clean finish. Bright, refreshing carbonation mingles with German and American hops to give this pilsner a unique Goose Island spin.
- Goose Oktoberfest: Brewed in the traditional Märzen style, our Oktoberfest pours a brilliant copper over rose color with a bone white head. Notes of toffee and burnt sugar in the aroma and flavors of sweet dried apricots are delivered in a dry malty body with the mild earthy bitterness that is the hallmark of Hallertau hops.
- Elk Mountain Experimental Amber Lager: This amber lager combines citrus, spicy, and herbal hop notes with a balanced bready malt body and a bright bitter finish.
(from Goose Island)