- How do you make the World's Best Hot Chocolate? Jacques' is adamant about using 60-70% dark chocolate of the best quality — all you need to add to that is milk, and if you have it, milk powder and cornstarch. Each tin contains 18 ounces of mix and will make 8-10 cups of hot chocolate. (from Jacques Torres)Claims
Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Milk Powder, Cornstarch.
Jacques Torres Hot Chocolate, Classic
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$3.19/ea($2.75/lb)
- Skim PlusLactose-Free Milk1/2 gallon$4.49/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Navel Orange Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- Stonyfield OrganicYoKids Smoothie, Strawbana6ct, 3.1oz ea$4.69/ea($4.04/lb)
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea