- DescriptionHow do you make the World's Best Hot Chocolate? Jacques' is adamant about using 60-70% dark chocolate of the best quality — all you need to add to that is milk, and if you have it, milk powder and cornstarch. Feeling daring? Try the Wicked Hot Chocolate which features allspice, cinnamon, ground ancho chili peppers, and smoked, ground chipotle chili peppers! Each tin contains 18 ounces of mix and will make 8-10 cups of hot chocolate. (from Jacques Torres)
- Contains Soy
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Milk Powder, Cornstarch, Spices.
Jacques Torres Hot Chocolate, Wicked
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Mango Spearsapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$3.29/ea($2.84/lb)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- Pomegranate Arilsapprox. 4.4oz$3.29/ea