DescriptionOrzo, which means "barley" in Italian, is used most traditionally in soups, but this very versatile, rice-shaped pasta has been widely adapted by chefs in Italy and America for both main courses as well as side dishes.Claims
For a surprising twist, substitute Barilla Orzo for Arborio rice in your next risotto — it has all the firm "al dente" texture of traditional Arborio, and its delightful shape and authentic Italian taste add a new dimension to a traditional favorite. (from Barilla)
- Non GMO
- Contains Wheat
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour. Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
This Product Is Manufactured On Equipment That Processes Products Containing Eggs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$5.49/ea($10.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
9%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- BarillaMini Farfalle16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)