Soy Vay Marinade and Sauce, Island Teriyaki, is bursting with distinct tropical island flavors. Made with high quality ingredients including pineapple juice, ginger, garlic, onions, and soy sauce. This delicious marinade and sauce works wonders on a variety of foods. You can use it to marinate meat, poultry, fish, tofu, and vegetables, or simply pour on during or after cooking. Try it as a dipping sauce for appetizers like chicken wings, meatballs, and pot stickers. This Kosher sauce makes it easy to turn a quick dinner into a delightful meal. Whether you are grilling, baking, broiling, or stir frying, with Soy Vay, the meal ideas are endless and the taste is great. (from Soy Vay)
- No Preservatives
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Soybean And/Or Canola), Vinegar, Sesame Seeds, Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Ginger Puree (Ginger, Water), Expeller Pressed Sesame Oil, Dried Ginger.
Contains: Wheat, Soy.
Soy Vay Marinade and Sauce, Island Teriyaki
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Cabbagehead$0.69/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$2.99/ea($4.75/pt)
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.79/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)