- Crunchy shredded wheat biscuits, warm cocoa and a hint of cinnamon cereal sure is yummy — but it's definitely not organic. Which is actually the point. Less than 1% of farmland in the U.S. is certified organic, and transitioning from a conventional farm is a long, costly process. We created the Kashi Transitional Farming initiative so together we can help farmers transition their farmland to be organic.Claims
During the three-year conversion process, we're buying their transitional grains, which are certified by Quality Assurance International to ensure they are grown using sustainable practices that avoid genetically modified seed and synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
And we're proudly using them to make our new Non-GMO Project Verified Dark Cocoa Karma Shredded Wheat Biscuit Cereal. So although it's not organic, you can taste and feel the goodness. Which is exactly why we're doing this. (from Kashi)
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- GMO Free
- Fair Trade
- Contains Wheat
Whole Grain Wheat, Dried Cane Syrup*, Cocoa *, Cane Syrup*, Chocolate Extract, Cinnamon*.
Fair Trade Certified
Kashi Certified Transitional Cereal, Dark Cocoa Karma
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- DannonDanimals Smoothie, Strawberry Explosion6ct, 3.1oz ea$2.89/ea($2.49/lb)
- FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.49/ea($3.92/lb)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- Stonyfield OrganicYoKids Smoothie, Strawbana6ct, 3.1oz ea$4.29/ea($3.70/lb)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins, Case48ct, 3.5oz ea$73.99/cs