Farro is an ancient relative of modern-day wheat. It was a mainstay of the daily diet in ancient Rome, and is still popular in Italy today. Farro is hearty and chewy, with a rich, nutty flavor. Use in stews, casseroles, salads, and pilafs. (from Bob's Red Mill)
- Contains Wheat
Organic Farro (Wheat).
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, milk and sesame
Bob's Red Mill Organic Farro
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- GoyaOrganic Low Sodium Chick Peas15.5oz$1.59/ea($1.64/lb)
- Bob's Red MillOrganic Quinoa13oz$8.99/ea($11.06/lb)
- GoyaOrganic Low Sodium Cannellini Beans15.5oz$1.59/ea($1.64/lb)
- Bob's Red MillOrganic Whole Grain Cracked Freekeh14oz$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Hudson Valley HarvestOrganic Wheat Berries16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea