Far from ordinary, apples are the most diverse food plant on earth. Unfortunately, only a handful of varieties are cultivated at scale in America, and all of those are designed for eating, not cider making.
At Shacksbury Cider in Vermont, we believe cider can, and should, be daring and complex. From gnarled trees on New England farmsteads to Old World orchards in England and Spain, our cider will change the way you think about this amazing fruit.
This cider is a light-bodied sparkling, dry cider inspired by saison beer and rosé wine. It is made from Jonagold, Spartan, McIntosh, Empire, and a small amount of English bittersweet apples grown in two orchards — Sunrise Orchards in Cornwall, Vermont and Dragon Orchards in Herefordshire, England — and lightly aged in bourbon and rye whiskey barrels. The result is a refreshing, balanced cider with surprising complexity of tart apple notes and a hint of citrus and savory herbs. (from the cidermaster)
Shacksbury Dry Craft Cider, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Kinda Dry Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Half Sour Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- Original SinDry Rosé Cider, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$15.99/ea($3.55/pt)
- Wölffer EstateNo. 139 Dry Rosé Cider, Cans4ct, 10fl oz ea$14.99/ea($6.00/pt)
- Montauk BrewingSession IPA, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$12.99/ea($2.89/pt)
13%ShacksburyRosé Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/eaAny 2 Select Beers for $26($5.00/pt)
- RekorderligPremium Pear Hard Cider, Cans4ct, 11.2fl oz ea$10.99/ea($3.93/pt)
- AvalCidre Artisanal, Glass Bottles4ct, 11.2fl oz ea$17.99/ea($6.42/pt)
- wine&spiritsOuro Verde Vinho Verde750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- Graft CiderFarm Flor Rustic Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$13.99/ea($4.66/pt)
- wine&spiritsLaphroaigIslay 10 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)