Far from ordinary, apples are the most diverse food plant on earth. Unfortunately, only a handful of varieties are cultivated at scale in America, and all of those are designed for eating, not cider making.
At Shacksbury Cider in Vermont, we believe cider can, and should, be daring and complex. From gnarled trees on New England farmsteads to Old World orchards in England and Spain, our cider will change the way you think about this amazing fruit.
This cider is a light-bodied sparkling, dry cider inspired by saison beer and rosé wine. It is made from Jonagold, Spartan, McIntosh, Empire, and a small amount of English bittersweet apples grown in two orchards — Sunrise Orchards in Cornwall, Vermont and Dragon Orchards in Herefordshire, England — and lightly aged in bourbon and rye whiskey barrels. The result is a refreshing, balanced cider with surprising complexity of tart apple notes and a hint of citrus and savory herbs. (from the cidermaster)
- Alcohol Information
Shacksbury Dry Craft Cider, Cans
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsOuro Verde Vinho Verde750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- AvalCidre Artisanal, Glass Bottles4ct, 11.2fl oz ea$17.99/ea($6.42/pt)
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Kinda Dry Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
10%BarnanaOrganic Chewy Banana Bites, Chocolate, Case12ct, 3.5oz ea$53.89/cs
- ShacksburyDry Rosé Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($5.00/pt)
- Original SinDry Rosé Cider, Cans6ct, 12fl oz ea$15.99/ea($3.55/pt)
- wine&spiritsQuinta da Alorna Vinho Branco750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- PerrierSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Watermelon, Plastic Bottles6ct, 16.9fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.95/pt)
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Half Sour Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- ApothekeSoap, French Lavender5oz$7.99/ea($1.60/oz)
- ShacksburyCider The Vermonter, Cans4ct, 16fl oz ea$16.99/ea($4.25/pt)
10%Goose IslandSofie Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale, Glass Bottles4ct, 12fl oz ea$15.29/ea