We carefully select the right balance of coffees from our Direct Trade line-up to build Homestead. Some of the world's finest Central American, South American, and East African coffees form the basis of this blend. In order to keep Homestead's taste consistent, we rotate seasonally fresh coffees and roast them with an approach that brings the components into perfect harmony. As with all of our coffees, the producers who contribute to this blend devote attention to cultivation and processing. Our Homestead Blend consists solely of Direct Trade fully washed coffees.
Central America, South America, and East Africa:
These fully washed coffees provide floral and nutty aromas accompanied by ripe fruit and the sweetness of chocolate. The care these producers take with their cherry flotation, extended fermentation, soaking and proper storage shows clearly in the cup. (from Stumptown Coffee Roasters)
Stumptown Coffee Roasters Homestead Whole Bean Coffee
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Stumptown Coffee RoastersHair Bender Whole Bean Coffee12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)
- Stumptown Coffee RoastersHoller Mountain Organic Whole Bean Coffee12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)
- Ballast PointIPA Mix Pack, Glass Bottles12ct, 12fl oz ea$32.99/ea($3.67/pt)
10%Ito EnMatcha Love Tea, Organic Unsweetened Traditional, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$23.59/cs
- Counter Culture CoffeeWhole Bean Coffee, Big Trouble12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)
- Irving Farm Coffee Roasters71 Irving House Blend Whole Bean Coffee12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)