Red Den is a combination of three top quality Arabica coffees from Central America, South America, and Indonesia. Each of these three coffees bring a unique element to the blend, both in terms of the origins themselves, the processes utilized during the harvest, and of course the flavor profiles created. These coffees are also grown, processed, and harvested using 100% certified Organic and Fair Trade Certified practices.
Red Den is a darker roast profile. Bold flavors of mesquite, spice, dark chocolate, and creamy body are all attributes brought to the fore by our artisanal roasting methodology. This is a coffee that is perfect with rich foods, desserts, or with cream. (from Dallis. Bros)
Dallis Bros. Whole Bean Coffee, Red Den Blend
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Dallis Bros.Whole Bean Coffee, 1913 Blend12oz$10.99/ea($14.65/lb)
- Modern TableLentil Penne8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Califia FarmsAlmond Milk, Unsweetened, Plastic Bottle48fl oz$4.99/ea
- DominoSugar Packets2000ct$17.99/cs($0.01/ct)
- FreshDirectMini Zucchini Bread9oz$3.29/ea($5.88/lb)
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHalf & Half1 quart$3.49/ea
- EqualSweetener Sugar Substitute Packets200ct, 7oz$6.79/ea($0.03/ct)
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.79/ea
- DominoGranulated White Sugar4lbs$3.29/ea($0.82/lb)
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- SilkOrganic Soymilk, Unsweetened, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea