This year's vintage from the women's producers of the Kinyovu offers a deep body, supporting sweet caramel, and cocoa brown sugar with an infusion of dry black cherry.
IWCA (International Women's Coffee Alliance) paid the women producers of the Kinyovu $1.15/lb. in premium, above and beyond what they were paid on the cherries from the processing washing station. IAC also paid 10 cents/lb. extra for this women micro-lot to further support the program on the ground.
Burundi Friends International (BFI), a non-profit organization has been a major supporter of IWCA Burundi. BFI has raised $20,000 for a financial literacy program to benefit all members of IWCA Burundi. There are four leads of IWCA Burundi currently in training on this financial literacy program in conjunction with PCI Global. (from Dallis Bros.)
Dallis Bros. Whole Bean Coffee, IWCA Spotlight Collection
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- DominoGranulated White Sugar4lbs$3.29/ea($0.82/lb)
- FreshDirectMini Banana Bread7oz$3.29/ea($7.48/lb)
- Land O'LakesFat-Free Half & Half1 quart$3.99/ea
- DominoGranulated White Sugar2lbs$2.79/ea($1.40/lb)
- MorrisonsCranberry Apple Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHalf & Half1 quart$3.49/ea
- DominoSugar Packets100ct$3.29/ea($0.03/ct)
- FreshDirect FrozenReady-to-Bake Cinnamon Scones4ct$6.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Califia FarmsAlmond Milk, Unsweetened48fl oz$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Light Agave Nectar44oz$9.99/ea($3.63/lb)
- MorrisonsCorn Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)