Chicken tagine is one of our favorite dishes as well as being a classic of Moroccan cuisine. Our Chicken tagine sauce fuses garlic, ginger, turmeric, saffron, lemon, extra virgin olive oil, and pepper to create a flavorful sauce. Add this simmer sauce to your chicken and enjoy a classic Moroccan recipe: succulent chicken tagine. Serve with couscous, rice or crusty bread to mop up the delicious sauce.
In Morocco, french fries are often served with this tagine dish or may even be placed on top of the chicken. (from Mina)
Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Black Pepper, Cumin, Turmeric, Coriander, Saffron.
Mina Tagine Sauce, Moroccan Chicken
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.99/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanLess Sodium Soy Sauce10fl oz$3.19/ea($5.06/pt)
- FreshDirectEdamame with Coarse Sea Salt8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiSoft Jasmine Rice1.1lbs$4.49/ea($4.08/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiStraight Cut Thin Rice Noodles16oz$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$1.99/ea
- Huy FongTúóng Ót Tói Viet-Nam Chili Garlic Sauce8oz$3.29/ea($6.58/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- LundbergOrganic California Long Grain Brown Basmati Rice2lbs$6.99/ea($3.50/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiRice Noodles16oz$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- KikkomanSoy Sauce10fl oz$2.49/ea($3.95/pt)