Chicken tagine is one of our favorite dishes as well as being a classic of Moroccan cuisine. Our Chicken tagine sauce fuses garlic, ginger, turmeric, saffron, lemon, extra virgin olive oil, and pepper to create a flavorful sauce. Add this simmer sauce to your chicken and enjoy a classic Moroccan recipe: succulent chicken tagine. Serve with couscous, rice or crusty bread to mop up the delicious sauce.
In Morocco, french fries are often served with this tagine dish or may even be placed on top of the chicken. (from Mina)
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Black Pepper, Cumin, Turmeric, Coriander, Saffron.
Mina Tagine Sauce, Moroccan Chicken
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$1.99/ea
- KikkomanSoy Sauce10fl oz$2.49/ea($3.95/pt)
- FreshDirectEdamame with Coarse Sea Salt8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- LundbergOrganic California Long Grain Brown Basmati Rice2lbs$6.99/ea($3.50/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiRice Noodles16oz$5.29/ea($5.29/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- YamasaTamari (Wheat-Free and Organic Soy Sauce)5fl oz$4.49/ea($14.48/pt)
- Feel Good FoodsGluten-Free Egg Rolls, Chicken and Vegetable9oz$5.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- BotanCalrose Musenmai Rice5lbs$7.49/ea($1.50/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiStraight Cut Thin Rice Noodles16oz$5.29/ea($5.29/lb)
- Huy FongTúóng Ót Tói Viet-Nam Chili Garlic Sauce8oz$3.49/ea($6.98/pt)