Meat tagine is a real treat and classic Moroccan recipe. Our lamb or beef tagine sauce is a blend of garlic, ras el hanout, saffron, and extra virgin olive oil. A key ingredient in the tagine sauce is the Moroccan spice blend, ras el hanout, which consists of ginger, cinnamon, all spice, turmeric, cardamom, cumin, coriander, mace, nutmeg, and pepper. When this generously seasoned simmer sauce is combined with meat, dried fruits, and garnished with roasted almonds, it creates a sweet and savory tagine bursting with flavor.
Delicious and easy to make, it's a quintessential Moroccan dish which works well as a family dinner or for a special occasion. Serve with couscous, rice, or crusty bread to mop up the delicious sauce. (from Mina)
Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Black Pepper, Cumin, Turmeric, All Spice, Coriander, Mace, Cardamon, Nutmeg, Saffron.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Cabbagehead$0.69/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanSoy Sauce10fl oz$2.59/ea($4.11/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.79/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea