Meat tagine is a real treat and classic Moroccan recipe. Our lamb or beef tagine sauce is a blend of garlic, ras el hanout, saffron, and extra virgin olive oil. A key ingredient in the tagine sauce is the Moroccan spice blend, ras el hanout, which consists of ginger, cinnamon, all spice, turmeric, cardamom, cumin, coriander, mace, nutmeg, and pepper. When this generously seasoned simmer sauce is combined with meat, dried fruits, and garnished with roasted almonds, it creates a sweet and savory tagine bursting with flavor.
Delicious and easy to make, it's a quintessential Moroccan dish which works well as a family dinner or for a special occasion. Serve with couscous, rice, or crusty bread to mop up the delicious sauce. (from Mina)
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Black Pepper, Cumin, Turmeric, All Spice, Coriander, Mace, Cardamon, Nutmeg, Saffron.
Mina Tagine Simmer Sauce, Moroccan Lamb or Beef
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MinaTagine Simmer Sauce, Moroccan Chicken12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- MinaTagine Simmer Sauce, Moroccan Fish12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Pasture-Raised LocalBoneless Lamb Stew Meat, Raised w/o Antibiotics$12.99/lb
- MinaMoroccan Green Olives7oz$3.99/ea($9.12/lb)
- Sun-MaidMediterranean Apricots6oz$4.79/ea($12.77/lb)