Fish tagine is the most common way of enjoying fish in Morocco. Our fish tagine recipe combines the finest aromatic herbs and spices to create a sauce bursting with flavor. We use 'chermoula' as the base for our simmer sauce. Chermoula is an all-purpose Moroccan marinade made with extra virgin olive oil, cilantro, parsley, lemon, garlic, paprika, ginger, cumin, turmeric, coriander, cayenne, and pepper. Tomato is added to give the sauce its thick richness.
Traditionally fish tagine is prepared with carrots, potatoes, bell peppers, and olives. Any firm or thick fish can be used for this Moroccan recipe. Serve with couscous, rice, or crusty bread to mop up the delicious sauce. (from Mina)
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
Tomato, Water, Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cilantro, Parsley, Garlic, Paprika, Cumin, Salt, Ginger, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Coriander, Cayenne Pepper.
Mina Tagine Sauce, Moroccan Fish
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$1.99/ea
- KikkomanSoy Sauce10fl oz$2.49/ea($3.95/pt)
- FreshDirectEdamame with Coarse Sea Salt8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- LundbergCalifornia White Basmati Rice2lbs$5.49/ea($2.75/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiRice Noodles16oz$5.29/ea($5.29/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- RolandFish Sauce6.76fl oz$2.29/ea($5.45/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- LundbergOrganic California Sushi Rice2lbs$7.49/ea($3.75/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiWide Rice Noodles16oz$5.29/ea($5.29/lb)
- KikkomanLess Sodium Soy Sauce10fl oz$3.19/ea($5.06/pt)