Fish tagine is the most common way of enjoying fish in Morocco. Our fish tagine recipe combines the finest aromatic herbs and spices to create a sauce bursting with flavor. We use 'chermoula' as the base for our simmer sauce. Chermoula is an all-purpose Moroccan marinade made with extra virgin olive oil, cilantro, parsley, lemon, garlic, paprika, ginger, cumin, turmeric, coriander, cayenne, and pepper. Tomato is added to give the sauce its thick richness.
Traditionally fish tagine is prepared with carrots, potatoes, bell peppers, and olives. Any firm or thick fish can be used for this Moroccan recipe. Serve with couscous, rice, or crusty bread to mop up the delicious sauce. (from Mina)
Tomato, Water, Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cilantro, Parsley, Garlic, Paprika, Cumin, Salt, Ginger, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Coriander, Cayenne Pepper.
Mina Tagine Sauce, Moroccan Fish
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$1.99/ea
- DynastyHoisin Sauce7oz$2.69/ea($6.11/pt)
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- LundbergOrganic California Long Grain Brown Basmati Rice2lbs$6.99/ea($3.50/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiRice Noodles16oz$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanLess Sodium Soy Sauce10fl oz$3.19/ea($5.06/pt)
- FreshDirectEdamame with Coarse Sea Salt8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- LundbergCalifornia Brown Basmati Rice2lbs$4.99/ea($2.50/lb)
- A Taste Of ThaiStraight Cut Thin Rice Noodles16oz$4.79/ea($4.79/lb)
- Soy VayMarinade and Sauce, Veri Veri Teriyaki Less Sodium21oz$4.49/ea($3.42/lb)